Back to Search
We were able to find 17 Cancer: Lung studies
which met your criteria.
Click on the title of the study below to see more details.
- Study on Tissues to Better Classify Lung Cancer
- Testing the Safety and Effects of Radiation at Different Doses to Multiple Breast, Lung and Prostate Cancer Metastases
- Genetic Testing For Patients with Resectable or Resected Lung Cancer
- Testing whether or not a drug that is known to “target” a certain kind of lung tumor works in patients with that type of tumor
- Testing the Addition of a Drug After Surgery to Remove ALK-Positive Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Clinical Trial for subjects with advanced melanoma, non–small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), pancreatic cancer, or squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck (SCCHN).
- Study of the Effects of an Experimental Drug in Combination with Chemoradiotherapy to Treat Lung Cancer
- A Study Looking at a Drug to Treat Stage 4 Lung Cancer
- Study of Ceritinib for Cancer Patients whose tumors have ALK or ROS1 mutations
- Clinical Trial for subjects with non-small cell lung cancer, melanoma, colorectal cancer, squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck, B-cell Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, or Hodgkin Lymphoma, or Glioblastoma
- Immune Response in Patients with Recurrent or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- A Pilot Study of Changes in Circulating Tumor-Specific DNA in Patients with Non-Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- A Study of Radiation Therapy for people with painful bone metastasis
- A Study to Evaluate How Well Certain Types of Cancer Respond to an Investigational Drug (LOXO-101)
- A Randomized Study of Radiosurgery with or without Tumor Treating Fields (TTFields) for 1-10 Brain Metastases from Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- A Study to Determine the Safety and Tolerability of BMS-986012 Alone and in Combination with Nivolumab in patients with Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Study of Surgical Removal vs. Radiation Therapy for Early Stage Lung Cancer